Archive: Categories: Gaseous Fume Inhalation

Can Explosion

  • September 12, 2018

Our client, a stock clerk at a large retail store, was injured while handling a can of crystallized cleaner and it exploded in her face. She inhaled vapors resulting in serious damage to her lungs. The case was litigated and a substantial six figure award was obtained just prior to... read more

Toxic Chemical Exposure

  • September 12, 2018

Client was working as a maintenance technician at a large corporation when he was exposed to toxic chemicals. As a result, he developed severe lung problems and loss of lung function. We sued the manufacturer of the equipment that housed the toxic chemicals and the company that repaired the... read more