Hyat N. Katramiz is a junior partner with the Pansler Law Firm. In 2015, she earned her Associate of Arts degree from Polk State College while still in high school through the full-time dual enrollment program at Chain of Lakes Collegiate High School. Hyat went on to graduate with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science: Pre-Law from the University of Central Florida in 2017.
In 2020, Hyat graduated Cum Laude from the Florida A&M University College of Law in the top fifteen percent of her class and passed the Florida Bar Exam on her first attempt. During law school, she spent two years as a litigation intern fighting for plaintiff’s rights against insurance companies. This experience gave Hyat the passion that she has for civil litigation and the diligence to seek the best possible outcome for her clients.
As a Polk County native, Hyat is thrilled to be working at the Pansler Law Firm alongside Karl F. Pansler and for the opportunity to litigate for the members of her community. Additionally, her bilingual skills in Arabic allow her the distinct privilege of advocating for a more diverse range of clients. Hyat’s prior experiences have given her the skills she needs to successfully handle any automobile, motorcycle, or trucking accident, slip/trip and fall, wrongful death, or medical malpractice claim you might have.
- Graduated from high school while simultaneously earning her A.A. from Polk State College in 2015.
- Earned B.A. in Political Science: Pre-Law from the University of Central Florida in 2017.
- Graduated Cum Laude from the Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University College of Law in 2020 with her J.D.
- Admitted to the Florida Bar in 2020.
- Bilingual in Arabic.
- Areas of practice
- General Civil Litigation
- Automobile, Motorcycle, or Trucking Accidents
- Slip/Trip and all
- Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice